Friday, March 8, 2013

A Song of Which to Hum if You are a Parent of Child(ren)

Up the stairs and down the stairs, down the stairs, down the Stairs.

Up the stairs and down the stairs chasing a toddler and a dog...

Tell me now when is nap time, when is nap time, when is nap time?

Tell me now when is nap time, I really cannot wait!!!

Make them lunch and wipe their butts, wipe their butts, wipe their butts.

Make them lunch and wipe their butts, while reading Dr. Seuss...

Read and write and do your math, do your math, do your math.

Read and write and do your math so genius you will be...

This is the way my work day goes, work day goes, work day goes.

This is the way my work day goes,
Starting early every morning...

Where's my head and will I ever get it back, will I ever get it back, will I ever get it back?

Where's my head and will I ever get it back I HOPE to use it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment